How can you help us as a business
If your business would like to put something back into the community and you would like to demonstrate your commitment to the Frome area in a practical way, helping to construct a family-friendly, multi-user path, enabling more people to get out into nature and get active, is a great way to leave a legacy.
Please contact us using our email@example.com email if you are interested in exploring the options. Frome’s Missing Link is a charity, and is able to take financial contributions or help with supplies and contructruction.
Fromes Missing Links are happy to acknowledge and publicise all contributions, if desired.
Some examples of help recently received:
- donation of a cattle grid by Orchardleigh
- machinery, materials and skilled workers to tarmac path at Whatcombe Fields, by Connor Construction
- An offer to cut an opening and make good a stone wall by local mason Jim White
Some examples of things we will need include:
- Help with tree work
- Earth moving
- Hi-vis clothing and hard hats (white or blue)
- Fencing materials and expertise.
- Transport for a small dumper
Whatever you can offer, and it is surprising what comes up, please contact us.
Even if we do not need you now we may in the future,