Join Frome’s Missing Links!
In the summer of 2016, Frome’s Missing Links was set up as a charitable incorporated organisation, overseen by a board of trustees. That means it can now apply for funding and raise money for itself, having previously relied on its partners – Sustrans and Sustainable Frome. It will be run in an open and accessible way, with members invited to vote on key decisions and to elect trustees.
Now is the time to join!
If you support what we do, please join us – anybody who has an interest in what we are doing can become a member.
We would like to have lots of members because:
- it ensures that the decisions we take are supported by people with an interest in having more safe, family-friendly routes for cycling, scooting, running and walking in Frome (and beyond)
- it helps our bids for funding
- members bring vital time, skills and energy to the campaign!
So why join?
- it’s free – you only have to sign up
- it’s simple – fill in the short form below and click ‘Become A Member’
- you will be able to vote on key decisions and elect trustees
- you can be a part of the movement for better walking and cycling routes in this area
- you will receive regular (every month or two) updates on the campaign
- you will have no individual liability (this is a feature of the charitable organisation status that we have established)
To avoid complex rules over fees and business membership which we feel inappropriate for a small local charity there is no membership fee. We would prefer individuals and businesses to consider what they can afford to donate if they wish to see the link built.
To confirm your sign-up is genuine, after submitting the form you will need to confirm your email address. Please do this (try checking your junk mail if you haven’t received the confirmation message), as otherwise you won’t make it onto the membership list.
After joining as a member, if you want to stop your membership or update your details then please contact us at email@example.com.
Many thanks from Frome’s Missing Links.